Your Commercial Car/Van Insurance Quote eligibility
Before you apply for a car insurance quote we want to make sure you are eligible for cover. Please make sure you read the following carefully and you meet all of our eligibility criteria below:
The policy is in the name of
- Was first registered and is kept in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
- Is not a Q registration
- does not exceed 4.5 tonnes GVW
- will not be used for the carriage of toxic, dangerous or hazardous goods or for driving to hazardous locations
- Individuals or sole traders
- Limited companies (not PLCs)
and can be in either the name of an individual or the name of their company, including "trading as" arrangements, hereafter referred to as the "Policyholder"
You and all insured drivers:
Your No Claims Discount:
- Have been permanent residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands for at least the last 3 years
- Are not connected with the entertainment industry e.g. professional sports person, actor, actress, model, circus/fairground worker etc
- Do not require business use in relation to a driving occupation - e.g taxi driver, courier, delivery driver or driving tuition.
- are Owners, Executive Directors or permanent employees of the Policyholder’s business
- To be used on this vehicle will not be used simultaneously on another vehicle
- Was issued no more than 2 years before the start of this policy
- Is in your individual or company name to be insured
If you meet all of the criteria please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you are just 1 more quick step away from starting your quote.